P-Day.
In the suite upstairs (The Ranch) we began a paper chain to count down the days to P-Day. We started at 80 days. It's hard to believe everyone's favorite day of the year has come and gone. It's harder (and scarier) to believe that as a junior I only have one left. Only 362 days!
But I shouldn't get ahead of myself. Instead I should describe my overwhelmingly fantastic day. This is going to be easier to do by describing the general schedule.
8 a.m. Wake up, get dressed in my Cants Touch This tee and neon zebra spandex, walk to Dunkin' Donuts for some breakfast and a coffee.
9:00 Head to the XC captain, Sarah's house for an XC breakfast. Eat pancakes and then dance, dance, dance.
10:30 Back to the suite for some more dancing and singing and loving of life.
11:00 Trike race starts in the Alliot Circle.
11:30 Change into my Ranch attire and head to the 1's for some Ranch time in the sunshine.
1 p.m. Change back into my Cants Touch This outfit and head for the 3's field.
1:10 Go directly to the food tent and eat pizza, Skinny Pancake crepes, Chinese, and chicken fingers.
2:00 Erin, Andrea, and I spend some quality time in the photo booth (nice touch, SMC.)
2:15 Get in line for face paint where Erin and Andrea become cats and I gain a Harry Potter lightning bolt.
3:00 Inflatables: bungee run, bounce house, obstacle course, etc.
4:00 More crepes. Nutella is the favorite.
5:00 Cants 102 nap time.
6:30 Chill time. Generally hanging out and chatting with a quick trip to Cumbie's.
8:00 Dance party commences.
9:30 Back into my Ranch attire for some quality time at The Ranch (Canterbury 305.)
10:30 Back downstairs, back into my Cants Touch This tee
11:00 Late Knight Breakfast in Alliot, full of chanting, table hopping, and general chatter.
P-Day is a big, long, fun, exhausting day. Even at late at night it was hard to see it end knowing that it only comes once a year. I can't even fully describe the fun that was had. I'll leave you with the slide show below so you can get a better idea of all that happened! Check back again in a couple of days for Part 3 because, even though P-Day ended, the weekend wasn't over yet!!
In the suite upstairs (The Ranch) we began a paper chain to count down the days to P-Day. We started at 80 days. It's hard to believe everyone's favorite day of the year has come and gone. It's harder (and scarier) to believe that as a junior I only have one left. Only 362 days!
But I shouldn't get ahead of myself. Instead I should describe my overwhelmingly fantastic day. This is going to be easier to do by describing the general schedule.
8 a.m. Wake up, get dressed in my Cants Touch This tee and neon zebra spandex, walk to Dunkin' Donuts for some breakfast and a coffee.
9:00 Head to the XC captain, Sarah's house for an XC breakfast. Eat pancakes and then dance, dance, dance.
10:30 Back to the suite for some more dancing and singing and loving of life.
11:00 Trike race starts in the Alliot Circle.
11:30 Change into my Ranch attire and head to the 1's for some Ranch time in the sunshine.
1 p.m. Change back into my Cants Touch This outfit and head for the 3's field.
1:10 Go directly to the food tent and eat pizza, Skinny Pancake crepes, Chinese, and chicken fingers.
2:00 Erin, Andrea, and I spend some quality time in the photo booth (nice touch, SMC.)
2:15 Get in line for face paint where Erin and Andrea become cats and I gain a Harry Potter lightning bolt.
3:00 Inflatables: bungee run, bounce house, obstacle course, etc.
4:00 More crepes. Nutella is the favorite.
5:00 Cants 102 nap time.
6:30 Chill time. Generally hanging out and chatting with a quick trip to Cumbie's.
8:00 Dance party commences.
9:30 Back into my Ranch attire for some quality time at The Ranch (Canterbury 305.)
10:30 Back downstairs, back into my Cants Touch This tee
11:00 Late Knight Breakfast in Alliot, full of chanting, table hopping, and general chatter.
P-Day is a big, long, fun, exhausting day. Even at late at night it was hard to see it end knowing that it only comes once a year. I can't even fully describe the fun that was had. I'll leave you with the slide show below so you can get a better idea of all that happened! Check back again in a couple of days for Part 3 because, even though P-Day ended, the weekend wasn't over yet!!



No comments:
Post a Comment