What does such a wonderful springy week consist of? Well, I'm oh so glad you asked!
Monday: It was nice out, but I guess Monday was my not so fun day. I had a huge paper due Tuesday morning. I took a fabulous nap though!
Tuesday: This was a happy day. I gave my very first official tour! YAY YAY YAY! So exciting. And I rocked it out, if I do say so myself. I also went for a great run with some of the XC girls. There's a great path down across the road from North Campus that is beautiful running - just for future reference if you're into that kind of thing. THEN GLEE WAS ON, which is enough to make any average day a great day. ("You want to come out so we can talk? Or sing about it?" I love Glee.)
Wednesday: The weather was absolutely glorious! There were so many people out on the grass on the quad and in front of the library! So fun to see everyone out of the dorms and enjoying the sun! (It doesn't look like a lot of people were out from the pictures. There were quite a few. You can definitely tell it was a beautiful day though!)
In the afternoon I went for a run with mi padre, which is always great, even when he's dragging me along. Just saying though, no 50-something should be pulling along a 19 year-old girl. My dad is insane.
This was also the P-Day shirt decorating fiesta. We tie-dyed last week and they were finally
ready to be painted! I'm so proud of how mine came out!
More to come on P-Day...details of one of the greatest Saturdays at SMC will be posted soon, but I'll give a short explanation to give you an idea:
The condensed P-Day explanation: the school sponsors a day before finals including inflatables, tug-o-war, more food that you could possibly eat, bands, a comedian, midnight breakfast, sunshine (hopefully!), and overall happiness. I will most definitely be posting about what a
wonderful time I'm sure to have, so I'll give more details then.
Thursday: (Today) More P-Day shirt decorating and then an epic trip my two friends would prefer I don't tell people about. (But they don't read my blog so they'll never know...) While they would like to pretend we went to Alliot tonight for a light salad or something healthy and respectable like that we actually went to the University Mall (one of two malls in Burlington) for Taco Bell and Ben & Jerry's. So delicious I could explode. Mmmmm!
I love always having something to do, especially in beautiful weather! In the spring there really are countless things going on. AND this week promises to only be getting better! Tomorrow night I'm going out to dinner with my family as my brother just got in from Sweden (he goes to a ski academy and they do this thing where they don't go to school for extended periods of time...he's livin' the life) and then Saturday is P-Day! Ah, spring, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment