Thursday, July 15, 2010

So if I didn't make the team, I could run cross-country?

Absolutely! We would love to have you! Because I'm not sure of the try out dates and whatnot for lacrosse you might not be able to run this year. OR you could do both? As you know, I'm a little foggy on the lax situation. But once you contact the coach of the lax team and figure out the dates running is definitely something you could look into!

The team is pretty big and is a whole lot of fun. I'm so glad I joined last year. Everyone is super friendly and always happy to see new faces! And our coach, Molly is awesome. If you want to email her the address is mpeters2@smcvt.edu. She's usually pretty quick to respond.

Good luck with whatever you end up doing!

Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment