Thursday, July 15, 2010

I asked gabby, but she didn't really know so since you run cross country I'll ask you! What are try-outs like for sports? I want to play women's lacrosse but I am so nervous and have no idea what to expect! Also, do you know anything about cutting and stu

I just looked at Gabby's answer to your question and I'm afraid I can't be much more helpful. Cross country is pretty much open to anyone as is nordic skiing, so I don't really know anything about the process. Like Gabby said, I believe all sports allow walk ons, so as long as you attend try outs you should be all set. I seem to remember some emails and fliers for certain sport try outs, so word will definitely get out about when they will be held.

Your best bet is definitely to just get in touch with the coach. Everyone I've met in the athletic is super friendly and I'm sure she'd be more than happy to give you more information. The head coach's names are Carla Hesler and Ashley Hughes. The email you'd want to try is Coach Hesler's, which is chesler@smcvt.edu.

Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment