Don't tell Molly, but I can't say that I ran 40 miles this week. However, I've been running enough that when I get to pre-season I will be able to run whatever distance she has planned as well as do intervals. I'd say that if you aren't in running shape when you get to school then it's probably not something you should do this year.
I can't say for sure since I don't know you or what you've been up to. Hopefully Molly will get back to you soon and give you a much better idea. Sorry my answer isn't really a solid one.
Friday, August 6, 2010
so if I can't run 40 miles a week, should I not bother joining? I e-mailed the women's coach but she hasn't gotten back to me yet (thats why I am filling up your formspring haha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment