I'm working on a full post, but for now, I have this:
One of my best best best friends, Caroline Bright, is Miss Vermont 2010. Growing up she, our friend Hannah, and I were the Three Musketeers from the very beginning. Somehow Caroline weaseled her way into the grade ahead of us, but now that she is Miss Vermont she is taking a year off of school. What does this mean? Well, Caroline and I both transferred from the same school TO the same school. This just happens to be the very same school Hannah went to at the very beginning.
The Three Musketeers are graduating from SMC together. Yesssss!
So, CONGRATULATIONS CAROLINE!! I know you didn't want me to jinx it, but you know I've been telling you ALL YEAR that you just HAD to win this year!

Follow Caroline's new adventure on her blog and on twitter. Things should start to get preeetty interesting for our new Miss Vermont!
Sam,
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing!!!!
I adore you.